So now six weeks have past since Ben's arrival...I have a lot of catch-up blogging to do! 6 weeks in a nutshell...eat, sleep, poop, cry, eat, poop, cry, sleep eat, eat, eat, sleep, poop, smile (yes, smile)...you get the picture. No honestly, it's been wonderful. He's changed and grown so much already, I can hardly believe it. We've had so much fun watching the changes happen right before our eyes.
Let's see...what did we do? We go to BabyStop every Thursday morning, where he gets weighed, meets lot of other babies, and I get to meet lots of moms too. It's a good excuse to get out of the house and I look forward to it every week. We've taken several trips to Target and Walmart. We've gone out to eat at Bostons. We took our first road trip to Grand Rapids for Easter - he was a trooper in the car. So good, in fact, that we took another trip the next weekend to Motley for our baby shower. So in two weeks he got to meet all three of his great-grandmas, plus cousins, aunts, uncles and lots of friends.
The past few weeks have been the best. He's smiling lots, babbling lots and is really starting to be interactive. For the most part, Ben has been a very happy baby, with the occasional crabby day or two thrown in there. And aside from a few nights last weekend, he's sleeping pretty good too. Last night we had our first "real" 5 hour stretch...8:30-1:30. It was amazing!
I'm trying to post pictures, but the site isn't working right now...will try again soon!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment