Wednesday, April 30, 2008

2 months old!











Wow, I'm not very good at keeping up with this blog...hopefully I'll improve after I go back to work and have some downtime in my day! I can't believe Ben is already 2 months old tomorrow. Where did the time go? The past few weeks have been really fun...lots of smiling and laughing and interacting. He's much more like a real person now and we're getting something in return for all we've given him! He has his "moments" (like today) where he is just crabby for no reason, but for the most part he is so content. I couldn't ask for a happier baby! He started sleeping in his crib last week and actually slept 8 hours in a row last Wednesday! Hasn't happened since, but I know it will again soon. Other than that extraordinary night, he usually sleeps one 5 hour stretch and then a 2-3 hour stretch, so not too bad. Another big event was rolling over...he's a champ at rolling from tummy to back, now we have to work on the other way! He loves taking walks outside, especially in the Baby Bjorn, so every day I pray for nice weather.








Last weekend we were in GR for Auntie Laura's bridal shower. It was fun to see the family again. Mama May is just in LOVE with her little man! We also got to meet Claire Tobeck, who was born on 04/23. Might be a little girlfriend for Ben! It was amazing to see how much they change in 8 short weeks. Then we spent Sunday night at G&G Solems...they were haveing Ben withdrawls too!








Here are some pics...I hope it works this time!

No comments: